Friday, 11 July 2014

Blerghh

I don't like how people act differently when other people are around. Hypocrisy is too strong of a word. Maybe pretentious would suit better.

I don't like how people disregard someone else's presence. And then come running back apologizing for the ignorance.

I don't like how often people lurk themselves into problems, involve themselves into troubles. And then come searching for some shoulders to cry on, some umbrellas to shade under. Sometimes it's sympathetic, but hey, that's a little bit pathetic, don't you think?

I don't like how people often know what are best for them, yet somehow choosing the opposite, and hoping someone else would drag them out of the shit they've gotten themselves into. Or worse, placing blames up and around like some kind of charity.


And my utmost disappointment, is how often I engage myself with these kind of people, how often I got myself all infected in this circle of madness, how often I sprinkle my fondness onto this species.

And I'm very much blaming myself for that.

And people often say I'm cold. These are why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spare some time,