Thursday, 24 May 2012

Glide

I feel weird. I feel selfish.

Whom am I kidding? I don't drink the same cup of tea. I don't go to places that other people go. I talk whatever I feel, whatever I think is right. I listen to songs that only suit my soul. I play crappy music. I don't walk around taking weird photos. I don't glide everywhere with cash flooded in my purse. I don't drive sweet cars. I don't wear branded outfits. I don't run in expensive kicks. I don't understand world current weird problems. I don't lie when I'm despising. I don't know how to fake my expressions. I don't speak idiotic languages. I concern to things that matter only. I don't chase after things that do not last. Whenever I feel unwanted, whenever people say 'go', I will. I won't be stupid enough to stay and beg for things that do not belong to me, I've been there, done that, and it sucks.

I'm sorry that I don't live in your world, full of colours, clear skies, glorious summer, sweet talks. No. I'm sorry that I live in reality, the place that you maybe haven't even sniffed yet. I live in the world where competition is the thing that keeps you alive. The world that whenever you slack off, you lose. The world that doesn't matter if you have a beautiful lover. If you suck, you're off the ring. Get off your comfort zone, face the world. Move on. Life is a bed of roses, it's beautiful and moving. Yes, your world of rainbow and flowers does exist, but if and only if you are cautious with the thorns. We may say we've tried so hard, but what if our hard is not hard enough?


Life might be bitter, but at least you don't suffer from diabetes.
It's always the matter of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spare some time,