Peace be upon you and a very good day to all ;)
So last night, I had this one awesome dream. It was about my hmmm, day, FRIDAY to be exact, and it goes like this:
In the morning, I woke up kinda early (see see in the dream also can wake up from sleep cool or not?), early as in err, earlier than the usual. My mummy came, and we rocked the morning with our good, old friend, Miss Raven Baxter. I gotten my haircut (at last), and we went to eat lunch at Pelita, met this one no-longer-big-haired dude (at last), and we went home. After that, we made our awesome sandwiches, and Auntie Luby paid a visit. Then we started to rape the guitar and piano, singing the day's anthem, serenaded to a few hotstuffs, and we get ready for the partayy that night.
So around Maghrib, we went to the tasik, the venue for the partay. This part of the dream was kinda scary, because the sky started to go dark, and Auntie Syaqys believed that it was because of MALAM and has nothing to do with the rain etc. So we went to Auntie Syaqys's house to do our thang, and before we actually step our foot out of the mighty door, the thunder started to strike! We were, OMG OMG KAIN ANGKAT KAIN ANGKAT (riteee).
Naaaah, we freaked out, I freaked out. But we made our ways to Uhel's house anyway, and it was very scary OMG because it was raining OMG and it was very dark OMG. Then we went to Miss Hashas's house, and I kinda wet my purple-not-really-Bieber-but-still-cool sweater! While I was soaked, my awesome ladies started to show up from time to time. Then the boys showed up.
Then we started to chat. Everybody, almost everyone was there, Auntie Shiqs and her blushy grin, Mummy and her food and awesome ribbons, Auntie Syaqys and her RM10, Boss and her FRIDAY, Nina and our elope plan, my boy Arman, already knew how to err, do the move (lamwaulam) good good for you. And Danny boy was drunk of soda, and flashed that freaking joker card to me, Pian and his Pasar Malam and Sekolah Integrasi, Farhan and his "weih ambik gambar aku, dah bayar dah ni!", Yeow and his err, hair, Arai and his KAK LIMAH, Ameer and his PLKN shirt (?), Lubna, Yasmin, Syakirah, Mira, Amanda, Syahira, Alia, Anas, Khairul, and everyone with their thangs, having fun, catching up, being awesome.
The dream was perfect, my day and the partay. Despite the rain and all, I had a really great time. If it wasn't raining, how can we (they) watch the lawak-thang-thang tv show? If it wasn't raining, how could I ever flirt with Miss Hashas's boy? If it wasn't raining, how could we ever have the gate broken by Ameer? Allah has planned everything so perfectly, we should never question :)
But but but, there's only a problem. Unlike the typical essays for Bahasa Melayu paper (SPM, PMR, UPSR), I didn't wake up when the dream ended.
It was definitely real, and it was wonderful.
@>---

lolololololo <3 Ahhhhh what a day ;;) :3
ReplyDeleteameer with his plkn shirt? lol -_-
ReplyDeleteYes, unfortunately hahahah ;)
ReplyDelete