Tuesday, 22 March 2011

A Quarter Before 9

So last night, I had a dream (nightmare). It was about "the" result thang, which then will determine my coming life period and the leisure of my pension later. This future thing has kinda been bugging me this whole holiday.

Nothing much about the dream, just a few scenes about myself going to a school, collecting my result and suddenly the lady over the counter handed me the School Magazine, which turned out to be the way they're telling the results. Okay! But the climax comes here, they only stated the names of ones who get the flying colours results, and my name was not there. So hmmm, I tried to ask the lady, and she was mumbling about a few C's, D's and I was like huh.

I never really scored during school, my results were average. Getting into hmm, a B class was a luck, it was never expected. I don't really looking forward to seeing all A+s in my slip, but I do want it, maybe need it. I don't lie, lying is just a way of showing your insecurities.

Till the next time. Later people.


Btw, I love my girls ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spare some time,