Lets start with the fact that most of the strangers now call me KAK instead of ADIK.
And I've gotten a worse call, but that doesn't need to be hmmm mentioned here.
So yeah this morning, during the usual morning walk around the lake, a few images and memories came flashing in my mind. Mostly about school, since it's the only one that is still fresh in mind. Again, my past had somehow made me giggled, remembering how young and short-minded I was back then. During my childhood, I never really thought of passing this time, but I remembered dreaming of having a big beautiful house, driving cosy wheels, having married to a real hot dude and also having my children visiting me during my old age while I am having a nice cup of milo, reading Tennyson blablablaaa hahahah
But as for now, as I am pausing my GTA San Andreas to type these, I know that it's gonna be a long ride. But I heard someone said that, our childhood and adolescene progress would be the slowest, and when we are actually working, 10 or 20 yeasr would pass so fastly that you didn't realise you actually have owned the big castle-ish house on top of the hill with a heart-shaped swimming pool equipped with a hot tub and jakuzi, lying on the pool chair with your maid serving your creme buele with a strawberry on top plus your handsome son had just came back home bringing his lady (come on everybody can dream). Errr no, you won't realise how fast the time flies.
As I grow older and bigger (haha) I can now interpret people's thought and talks, the sarcasm, the politics maybe, the signifant of things around me and also people are starting to understand me better. Maybe because I don't really go swinging my mood and attitude all the time. Now that I'm 17, I am not ashamed to say that I'm still your childish friend, who always have head turns in the toys section in malls, who actually laid her hands on the cooking set with the plastic fried chicken and mini pans and also the one who still asks her mom to buy her the baby guitar and mini out-of-tune keyboard. But I can say that I am maybe mature enough to differentiate my wants and needs (although the wants always win, but hey mind me, I have 6 months holiday maaa what to do).
So like, the conclusion is maybe err, maybe you have to allow yourself to imagine and see things through your own point of view. Even if you have a contrasting thought with other people, you just have to voice out your opinion, and try to accept and respect theirs because whenever you start to understand and believe in others, they will return the favour. I'm not really a somebody to talk big, but I'm saying this from my very humble experience.

I like this post :)
ReplyDeleteAwesomeee ;)
ReplyDeleteHi kak, rindu kak lah :)
ReplyDeleteUhh adik ni alolooo buat kakak terharu jerrrrrrr ;))
ReplyDeletehahahaha,kakak dh erk
ReplyDeletemy makcik lar