*THIS PICTURE IS VERY WRONG*
Sorry I keep putting up pictures and stuff.
Me and this makcik was very close back then. She is the gedikest and brainy-est hotstuff I've ever met. She loves Baskin' Robin, and yeah she did brought it to school on her birthday, except that it melted and we slurpp it using a straw.
She was my sparring partner back in school. There was this one period of time when we actually went out and play everyday, ignoring all the nerdy eyes that I guess were watching and questioning our coolness and how we handle the preparations for exam yadayaday scratch that. It's a science school people, sport is a part of science kan! Yeah, or maybe people were angry for the noise we made, ahh I don't care. Oh and she was really concerned about losing her unnecessary pounds, although she ate all the time and yeah, all the time.
She can bake, at least she helps out her mom and yeaaay I always got free, awesome and delicious cupcakes and cakes!
And she was also my praying partner in surau. We always performed solat together side by side and she always untied my ikatan kain telekung, which I had problem ikating it again. And she always tarik my telekung, my sejadah, slept on my shoulder, my lap, my palm hahahah she's a bully! Don't fall for the innocent and baik face because she is the total opposite!
But despite for whatever she is/was, I kinda miss her.
Me and this makcik was very close back then. She is the gedikest and brainy-est hotstuff I've ever met. She loves Baskin' Robin, and yeah she did brought it to school on her birthday, except that it melted and we slurpp it using a straw.
She was my sparring partner back in school. There was this one period of time when we actually went out and play everyday, ignoring all the nerdy eyes that I guess were watching and questioning our coolness and how we handle the preparations for exam yadayaday scratch that. It's a science school people, sport is a part of science kan! Yeah, or maybe people were angry for the noise we made, ahh I don't care. Oh and she was really concerned about losing her unnecessary pounds, although she ate all the time and yeah, all the time.
She can bake, at least she helps out her mom and yeaaay I always got free, awesome and delicious cupcakes and cakes!
And she was also my praying partner in surau. We always performed solat together side by side and she always untied my ikatan kain telekung, which I had problem ikating it again. And she always tarik my telekung, my sejadah, slept on my shoulder, my lap, my palm hahahah she's a bully! Don't fall for the innocent and baik face because she is the total opposite!
But despite for whatever she is/was, I kinda miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spare some time,