Okay good day people. I am now at home, coming back for the Thaipusam celebration ahaaa greetings to Midhtra, Tamil and Allysha if you guys ever celebrating it.
I don't know how to put these into words but OMG SCHOOL IS SOOOOOOOOOO VERY EXHAUSTING. With the piles of homework, the school event and even more for this coming intake of form fours gosh I can't imagine how dashy it could be. To anyone who is going to Sekolah Menengah Sains Seri Puteri, I am err "welcoming" you people hahahah fuhh and anyone who's going to join us Epidendrium and staying in Epidendrium 1, you guys better think thoroughly before making any decision hahahahhahaha bapak kejam
Oh so that day my school received a group of delegates of International Congress for School Effectiveness and Improvement Conference ahaaa so I don't what had gone into their minds but they chose our school to be delegated and yeah as we are used to prepare for such events, we were doing the same for this one. Everybody was busy updating the boards for the cocuricular thingy and some of the teachers were preparing their students for the visit as they wanted to see how the teaching and learning happens in this country. So my class was choosen by Puan Mahadiah to be the model class whom is going to be visited by those people. So she was preparing all the materials and teaching assistance and stuff.
BUT SADLY, I was told by the cocuricular people that we, Kadet Remaja Sekolah and Kadet Polis had to show off some moves to those people as they hmmm I don't know, haven't seen so much of of these all marching progression done by school students. As I was told by Miss Eisma, the marching activities in their places are only done by some kind of military school and not for usual school students like we do. So yeah I gathered up some of my people to be the model pulak and yeah it went out smoothly. We were repeating the same steps for like what, half an hour kot hahahah but the delegation seemed to be enjoying it. They were recording la hahahah semua control je takleh blaaaah.
There were so many of them. They came in a tour bus kot a bus of people, like 40 people hahahah but they were nice, teachers I supposed.
So moving on, what else happened. Oh there was an alumni of the ex-students that day and they made it like a motivation programme for us. It was fun, hell fun hahaha. There were like 20 something of them and consist of students from the very first batch of this school until the last year's batch. Cool isn't it? Also from the 4th batch kot, who was also the batch that got the 2nd place in SBP for SPM, the best batch of the school so far. Gila cool. We were very impressed when they intoduced themselves. "Oh my name is ..... and I am now studying at University of ..... in Japan," ..... in New Zealand" ".... in Australia" "..... in London" Macam selamba gila serious cool gila. And some of them were showing their pictures masa abroad gile inspirational, serious. We were somekind of burnt up and determined maybe cool cool cool.
Too long already, gottago facing SPM, so long people :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spare some time,