okay, school has been extremely hectic for the past few weeks. I've been living here for about a few weeks already without going out, which is suck, obviously.
Only a few days back I managed to put myself into a "political trip" to a place somewhere in Cheras. Oh My God it was so ****. Uhhh at least I got a free burger, halved one. Arrgghhh what happened to the world already dudeeeee.
Ahaaa and my emotion has been swinging, as usual. Sometimes I feel like wanna scream my pancreas out, and sometimes I feel like failing exams seem like a tradition already. What happened to the world? Arrgghh I woke up early in the morning, do my routine, go to the toilet, get my bed done, go to the surau, tidy up the dorm and go to school. Same thing over and over will make you half dead after a few months. But luckily, I've survived. A miracle to know so, really.
Hmmm I'm trying to put myself in a strict study, to achieve my goal which is to be a nerd by the end of the month. But it looks like it gonna take waaaaaaaaaay more hardworks than I thought so ahaaa I'm trying okayyy
The seniors now are having their trials already ahaaa BAPAK CUAK WEIH, NEXT YEAR AKU PLAK MATI AKUUUUUUUUUU. to see the way they study will actually murder your conciousness, really. They stay up late and wake up early. As in they sleep after I've fallen asleep and wake up before I even menggeliat. perrrgghhh this actually makes us, juniors, to feel the pressure as well arrrgghhh
oh yeah and my resluts sucks, as usual. Only a few A's, some failures and C and D everywhere yeah highschool life sounds so wrong in here. It seems like failing is not a serious matter to be looked forward to. I failed my Bio, again and plus Sejarah this time. But I managed to get As for my BM ENGLISH and EST. Applause applause haha
About the people here, I don't give a damn already. You have your own life to be settled with, why do you care to interfere with mine haaa? muahahhah
got to go already, see ya'
and mak, I miss you :))
mayah mino
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spare some time,