Dear boss,okay I have to admit that I am quite disappointed for not be able to meet you arrrrghhh. hahahah sorry I didn't call earlier tau! Taipan suddenly decided to drop by your house terus instead of waiting sampai hantar saya pegi sekolah nnt. SORRY! I wanted to meet you so badly tau but then ahaaa okay okay still got another time :)
hmmm like I said, sorry for not calling you on the day itself. hmmm hope you have the best day, year of your life so far hmmm and hope that we will achieve the straight As thingy together okay :) hmmm just want to say that my life shines even more brighter with you around, and although the shine is getting dim with your absent here, it is always a great pleasure to know that I have someone to remember back home. Thanks for being there, thanks for the time, thanks for everything :) Thank God for the memories, and yeah thanks to our Taipans hahahah
and for the others, take care of my boss! I don't want her to be hurt in any ways during my absent
sincerely,
mayah mino!
bodygad ayu 2009
hahahah :)
just when i thought you had done enough
ReplyDelete;')
thanks mayah ayu
hahahah