Friday, 5 June 2009

Monster rawwrrr,

This week was/is amazing hahahah I went out for movies with along, my family and my girls hahahah. I watched Monsters vs Aliens twice kot! Hahahah it was good. That blue thingy is driving me crazy hahahah. And gosh Susan was so damn beautiful hahahah maybe she is the most beautiful monster that I have ever seen hahahah. And plus, I loved the Cockroach simply because my dear Hugh Laurie is behind it wohoooooooooo ahaaa haven't watch House for quite a while now arrrgghhh.

And we watched Night At The Museum oh mannn that was one great play. I just loved the Einstein(s) hahahah and the Firaun king and the Amelia Earhart (God knows who she is) and of course, our man, Ben Stiller hahahah though he was a freak, but he's good. And I adore that little cowboy creature oh forgot the name but he's great and so so poyo hahahah and and Tihani keep on asking us to watch her so-favourite movie, Syurga Cinta. Hahahah whatthefish tono! Tetetiba jiwang karat hahahah. Maybe we'll get to it later okayh? hahahah

Oh the day out was great. Since I haven't meet them for agak lama la gak, Balqis especially, it was a great pleasure indeed. We took pictures like crazy ahaaa tak banyak sangat pun and we had some Kenny Rogers Roaster yeah love it hahahah and then we went back haaaa kejap je but still, it was fun. Thanks to Mister Shaiful Arbi sir, ahaaa you're a great man hahahah tak pasal

Oh oh and on the previous Monday, I went out with Along hahahah lamaaa gilaaaaaaa from 10 to 10 hahahah. We walked around Sunway Pyramid all day plus sesat lagi hahahah and we ate alot, I repeat A LOT! hahahha Actually Along took the pictues of the food we ate hahahah and yeah we watched a movie and I bought some shirts anddddd we went back home.

ahaaa for more photos, check out my

oh and look what I found, a very interesting quote from someone's MySpace ahaaa loving it :D

so let say it is the 'Quote Of The Day/Week/Month/Year/Life shall we? :)

4 comments:

  1. wow, now u're having fun. i'm glad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. x aci dia dpt tgk wayang.i x dpt pun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats with the sad song at ur page ! duuh happy sikit la

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah its not sad la tono, just inspirational ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Spare some time,