yeah 2 days left. Noooooooooo I don't wanna go back to the school, sape nak anyways. haaaa but still, my homeworks are still hanging, my stuff are still here and there, my emotion itself are still roaring and screaming for more fun of home. I don't want to go back. I still have Zac Efron's "17 again" waiting for me in the cinema, I still have The Sims and Grand Theft Auto carving to be played, (I have not touched the damn XBOX in this whole hoilday arrrghhhh) and and, I still want to go out with my mates
And more fact, I just screwed up my holiday in kampung just to finish up my homework, and I didn't do the"rempit-ing" with the motorcycle in kampung like I used to, I didn't shop as much as I used to, I didn't walk around the beach like I used to, I didn't spend much time with my so growing cousins ahaaa oh my they grew up fast! Some of them are younger than me, like 5 years younger but yet they are taller than I am, ohh whatthefish arrghhh and watching pimples all over their faces is hillarious. It's funny to believe that these are actually the people I used to bully and play with hahahha I still remember the time we spent together under the house, playing around with the sand, mocking over the cows, chasing after the roosters hahahah and even racing with the bicycle ohhh those were the good times. And we didn't even had our anual barbeque night like we used to. The spirit of enjoying kampung seems to fade away in me. When I was younger, balik kampung is a must for every single holiday. Me and my siblings will go all crazy and excited when Mak brought up about kampung. But now, it is different, things had changed, I had changed. ahaaa you won't really appreciate the time you have, untill it is gone.
Enough about kampung already. Lets talk about the future, the very near one. School, school, school. When the school reopens, we will have to face the examination result, harder topics in school, and yeah other things that matter. Like Mak said, lets all concentrate on studies after this. I don't want to fail any subject anymore. Enough with the playing already, lets get to the real thing, mayah mino. I want to be somebody someday, so I'm doing something about it. It's hard, yeah I know but I'll try my best for it. Lets do it together mates, one for all and all for one. Lets start it over, let bygones be bygones. Whatever happened in the first semester is done, lets not talk about it over, shall we. What we're looking forward to is our future. Lets strive for the best, I'll try my best, we'll try our best okay :D
You talked too much, mayah hahahah okay that's all for now, I guess. Until the next one :D
So long mates, friends, dudes, dudettes hahahah, babe, hotstuff and hebawks :D
p/s: I'm missing my boss soooooooooooooooooooooooo much much. Os das hunggus
p/p/s: haaihhh syaqira, okay okay I'm missing the whole gang :))

Hahaha....still remember when u were small, played under the house, u killed the unborned chicken(when u purposely cracked the chicken egg that had not hatched yet? Well that was really the good time. Remember that Paksu's cat was afraid to come down from the roof, because you guys 'dera' it?
ReplyDeleteAlot of good times, nice memory........
hahahah true true :)
ReplyDeleterindu boss je,aKU?tuanku ko?
ReplyDeletetakpe,takpe
alalaaa usah la bagitu sayaaang :DD
ReplyDeleteaww soo shweet~~~
ReplyDeletehaha zac efron is not waiting u grrrr
ReplyDeletei so want him hes so unbelieveably hot n cute hahah okay2
so long mate. will meet again soon aite. cant wait to finish school !! gawddd.
hahahah weih tono, i watched the movie already hahahah yeah and you were right, we was so damn hot, hahahahha fuhhhhh wish me sweet dreams in seseri hahahah :DD
ReplyDeletemari kejar ayam?
ReplyDeleteapa kejadah!!
aku masa kat kampung dulu kejar harimau.itu pown masa aku kurus lah.skunk nie dah gemok,harimau kejar aku.itu pown dia keajr aku x dapat2.hahahah.bodoh harimau tue.