ain just now had somewhow changed my perception towards life. I can now remember how happy my life was being with them, sharing stories, stupid jokes, horny accents hahahah and also, I can actually tell my feelings and my thoughts without having any worries of them to tell anyone else. These are the things that did made me think twice about making a decision wether to move in SESERI or to stay in Shah Alam, and have a great live with the people I love most.I'm not regretting my decision of choosing SESERI. The school has its own attraction that made me want to stick with it till the end, but it was actually for the first few weeks. But for the last few w
eeks, its getting harder, and tougher. Luckily I actually have friends and some very nice sis and kakaks to share my problems with. Yes, some are very understanding and helpful, but others are somehow, I don't wanna say cruel, maybe they have these certain expectations on me which I can't reach, yet. I know, being in my shoes needs me to be perfect in every single aspects, but to be that perfectionist, I need guidance, and time.Dah dah, done with the emo moments. I just wanna say that I'm happy to meet my bestfriends again. Maybe some of the people think we are the loud, rude teenagers who are trying to get a life but they really rocked my socks off, or my selipars. Hah dude, who cares muahhahah
ya tuhe, kasuk!
hahahah
I wonder what my world's gonna be without boss and the others by my side
:)
aweh!
ReplyDeletemuh ni memang pandey mengare
wow!
anda sungguh pandai mengarang
ho-ney aksen'
ReplyDeletehorny accents
riteeeee
you're gonna be just fine. :)
ReplyDelete