So recently I was offered to participate in this one student exchange program to Germany. As for that, we have to take a crash German Language course for 2 months in UKM. So yeah, it has started since last Monday, and would last till the very last moment before we fly off to Deutschland.
Well so far, it's been quite brain cracking. Learning a new language is more or less like adjusting your brain to accept a brand new err Oxygen? I've lived my whole life learning to converse in Malay and English (in which both are not quite up to the par yet), and now digesting a third language, well for my own good.
I actually have zero expectation to the class, and to Germany as well. I've always been disgraced by own visions towards things. So leaving it to the work of fate and reality, I am more contented with what I face and receive at the end.
So yeah that's pretty much about stuff. Lol I write such long emails to people, but can't even get elongate a supposed-to-be long journal. Tschus.
Mayah dah gi German ke?
ReplyDeleteDah :)
ReplyDelete