Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Creep

Pimples are creeping up my face as I type.

Wooooooooooooooooooooow it's 2013! Lol welcoming new year in March doesn't seem awkward at all. I am now on my long holiday, and I am more than thrilled for the new sem to commence! Which is in late May! Yeah it may sound pretty far now but hey before you know it, you'll be reading this again when we were half way passed the semester.

Yeah yeah my holiday seem pretty dull and flat, but pretty exciting things have been happening lately. Quite many things though. So I am going to subcategories them. Let's start with myself!

Myself

Ahaaa okay. So I'm 19! (WEHOOO) Hahahah funny thing, I just wished my good friend happy birthday for her 20th birthday. I had a very delightful birthday celebration. I'll lay it all out in another post, because that event my friend, would take a while to be assembled. Oh then I had my exam. Despite all of the fooling around and stuff, I managed to pass!

Also recently, I've been going to quite a few camping trips, and dare I say I am surprised for the impact it has brought to me ahaaa. Not really a big change la, but going to this kind of outings indirectly makes me communicate and socialize more, with an even wider radius of friends. I have now put on a little bit more effort in getting to know people. Which is nice, I like to make friends with nice and friendly people. Somehow it gives you a bit more space to just start things over. The less related you are with them, the better it'll be. Somehow I got pretty much annoyed with people being skeptical and fussy about backgrounds and stuff.

Oh hey, long holiday has also loosen up the knot to thinking and behaving rationally. Perhaps not moving frequently, meeting less people, conversing with less souls have made me a living zombie, roaming around the house to find new brain and stuff to entertain myself. Oh I believe I mentioned something about reading more? Doesn't work. Yet. I have piles of book pending to be read, but there are these few good sketches and games are holding me back.

And on additional note, for this coming sem, I vow not to get myself involved in hmmm boring stuff again. Enough is enough. I have so much to take care of and plus, I don't have a lifetime membership to this college. I am graduating someday and I'm not taking shitty and boring memories with it. This place doesn't seem much, but it has quite a lot to offer. We just gotta find the right people at the right place. I wanna balance out my studies with my extra activities. Even if my result is (hypothetically) scratched or scarred, let a good and reasonable experience stood behind it.

Wow, those overflowing ideas in the shower don't really last that long, aren't they? When can we ever have a cheap, waterproof laptop?

Eh another thing. For quite a few semesters, I've been keeping my shadow small, not wanting to get involved in teenage crisis and stuff. Everything was strictly business, I was quite/very uptight back then. Suddenly, a series of events come bashing me, having me indirectly involved and sandwiched. As much as it doesn't bother me for the time being, I want to get out of it as soon as possible.

And I dare say, that is quite impossible.






So much about myself eh. I have a problem in not engaging with the things I do or people I interact with. Many apologies.

Till I am rajin again, take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spare some time,