Allah is very fair. You win some, you lose some. I'd won some beautiful days with you, and it's a lie to say I'm not hoping for more. Too many things to be done in such a sprint, kan? It's a pleasure to know that there are rewards for all these sacrifices, we just don't know in what way we gonna get it. Maybe what they said were right, never make a perfect planning. Some things are better left in "autopilot". As tonight is supposed to be the precious final night, lets just keep it the way it should be. Maybe now it differs in term of where we both actually experience it.
You and me are two December Babies, and yeah we will remain babies until the rest of our lives. We do "jinx" all the time, and I am awesome at every single tick. Your coolness and my childishness may not be a good mix, but we turned out as a great alloy together. I am impressed with your stories, and you are amazed by mine, every single time.
And no matter how many times I deny it, I have to accept that I'll miss your existence in my routine and your presence in my sight. You and your pink towel will engrave a great sculpture deep inside my memory bank. Never feel alone back home, because as long as I breath, I'll never let you down in despair.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spare some time,